Berry Souffle - eggless strawberry rasberry

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. I liked this statement wherever I read it from. It happened with me many times. Also, sometimes, with plan also things fail so no assurances of the statement working vice versa.
Before you wonder whats my blabber about, I was planning to make strawberry souffle. This was planned about a week in advance. I purchased the jelly maker (eggless) and was prying for the strawberries. 
I knew exactly the souffle would look and what to serve along with it. Alas, the day I began the prep the jelly packet that I picked up was rasberry flavored.


Now, you know why the name got  chopped to half. 




Ingredients
1 packet jelly mix 
200 gms fresh strawberry
4 tbsp sugar (add 1 spoonful at a time)
500 ml full fat milk (Or 400 ml milk + 100 ml heavy cream)
for garnish
fresh strawberry fans
chocolate fans 
fresh whipped cream
fresh mint leaves
Method
1) Follow the instructions on the jelly mix but substitute the water with milk to prepare it.
2) In a mixie, crush the strawberries with sugar to make a smooth puree.
3) Use individual moulds, pour the jelly mixture and top it with the strawberry puree and let it set in refrigerator for 30 min minimum
4) Garnish with cream, chocolate fans, fresh mint leaves and strawberries


Enjoy!


Sending this to

Vidhya's Love, lock and sweets guest hosted by Privish from killerontheplate
Pranati’s Yummy dessert 4 new year
Suma's CEDD event hosted for Raven
Veena’s Kid’s delight colour palette hosted for Srivalli
 Amy's Midweek Fiesta #11 event






Comments

Aarthi said…
This looks yummy...You have made it awesome..

http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/
Suma Gandlur said…
Love that mauve colored dessert. It sure sounds yummy. Thanks for linking it to my event.
And I wish you and your family a happy new year.
Rathai said…
I would be very happy to be served that delicious dessert. It looks like a professionally prepared dessert.
Sudha said…
This is an interesting recipe and the souffle looks absolutely delicious!And your quip about the 'berry' part was hilarious - loved reading it:)Have an event running at my place - 'Love for Lentils' - do come in for a peek sometime and join up!
Amila said…
looks delicious & interesting...Thanks for linking with my event...
Midweek Fiesta
Decorating Challenge-Royal Icing
Chef Mireille said…
looks so pretty...I love the color

Popular Posts